Brunch cruise in Prague
About this tour
If you ever wondered where to go for breakfast in Prague, we’ve got the answer for you. Present your loved ones with Grand Bohemia dining experience and write this wonderful day in your memory.
Get aboard and let the adventure begin
The success of a truly good brunch depends on a suitable location. And the best choice is to meet your friends on our comfortable boat. Every Sunday we go on this journey, and the breakfast on the boat Prague includes:
- Welcome drink – a glass of sparkling wine;
- Unlimited access to a wide selection of spirits, including red, white wine and traditional Pilsner Urquell. Among the variety of soft drinks you can choose green \ black tea, coffee, lemonade, sparkling and still water.
- The choice of cold and hot dishes in our buffet won’t leave you indifferent.
- Of course, we don’t forget about the vegetarian brunch variant and the dishes for your kid.
Enjoy gourmet cuisine and drinks for the affordable price while the spectacular sights of Prague float before your eyes. A double-deck boat is a convenient place for any weather, always giving the opportunity to enjoy the views. Of course, there’s free Wi-Fi if you want to contact those who are far from you today.
A couple of clicks for an elegant journey
The brunch in Prague attracts many people every time. So, you need to book a ticket at least one day before the departure. It’s really easy to do. Select a suitable date. Do not forget to set the right number of adults and children. Pay the total amount by credit card. A boarding pass will come to your e-mail address. Before the departure simply show it from the screen of your device. Spend your meeting with the loved ones in a stylish and relaxing atmosphere!
- Before the cruise you must present your voucher for validation in an office, pier no. 5. Both electronic and printed vouchers are accepted.
- Recommended arrival time: 15 min. before departure. Boarding ends: 5 min. before departure time.
You will see:
- Charles Bridge
- Dancing House
- National theatre
- Čech Bridge
- The Emmaus Monastery
- Prague Castle
- Staropramen Brewery
- Lesser Quarter
- Podolí Waterworks
- Kampa Island
Boost your morning energy for