In this individual trip only the captain and a guide will be on the boat with you. The cost is calculated for a company of 1 to 12 people, regardless of the number of participants in the beer cruise.
The most famous gastronomic attraction of the Czech Republic is beer of different varieties. You can try the best lager, porter or wheat beer in numerous pubs in the city, but we know a secret place that the crowds of tourists haven’t discovered. You might see an interesting bicycle boat on the Vltava river that looks like a bar counter on the water. It is on these boats, where tasting beer tours take place. The boat is a catamaran, which is controlled by all participants in the trip. You sit at the bar, and under the bar counter there are small pedals, and in the process you decide where the bicycle boat will go next. But the main feature of this tour in Prague is the unlimited supply of beer available for the entire hour and a half of the tour.
The beer tour takes place on an unusual catamaran boat with a bicycle control system in Prague. In the center of the boat there is a bar counter, where cruise guests are seated. The most important part of the speedboat, the pedals, are located underneath, so you can pedal the boat along the route. The beer is poured by a guide, so you can enjoy your drink non-stop while pedaling or talking with your friends. If you are tired or don’t want to pedal at all, the boat goes into motor mode under the control of the captain. The beer catamaran has a capacity of up to 12 guests.
The most convenient way to get a ticket for a beer cruise in Prague is online on our website. You just need to select the date of the tour, leave your contact information and pay for your purchase online. After the payment is completed, the ticket will be sent to your email. It is not necessary to print it, just show it on your phone screen when boarding the boat.
1. The cost of a beer cruise does not depend on the number of guests on board. Even if your group has fewer than 12 people, the rental price will not change.
2. We do not recommend taking children under 18 years of age on a beer cruise.
3. Before you go, check the weather forecast for the day of your Prague beer cruise. In case of bad weather, you should dress properly and an awning over the entire bar counter will protect you from the rain.
4. The price of the tour includes only beer, but you can take any food and snacks with you.
5. There are no restrooms on board the Beer Bike Cruise, so we recommend using the restroom right before your trip. If necessary, the boat can moor at some public toilets in Prague. Time for such stops is included in the duration of the beer cruise.
Sales will be launched in the nearest future. Remind me? Click here.