Grand Cruise in Prague
About this tour
We all know how many tourists wander in the capital every year. It seems a miracle to go on the Prague grand city sightseeing tour in a calm, relaxed manner. Go on a cruise with us and enjoy the spectacular views of the city with no rush.
Take a look at the city’s panorama
Most city tours include the viewing of the most important sights in the capital. Going to the grand tour of Prague with us, you’ll embrace the greatness of Prague's architecture to the full. No need to spend hours wandering around the city from one point of interest to another. This day trip lasts two hours and includes the most prominent places. Undoubtedly, you’ll be able to appreciate the sights better from the deck of a modern boat. If you take a walking tour instead, be ready to spend the whole tiresome day.
Attractions that need no introduction
We have planned our city tour in Prague in such a way that you get the most of it. Your journey starts from the magnificent Prague Castle. Then the boat passes under the Charles Bridge – this is a must for every tourist. You’ll see the ancient Smichov locks, and then the famous Dancing House. Our ship reaches the impressive Vysehrad fort, then we take the return path.
Throughout the grand city tour in Prague we take care of your comfort
- Get your free booklet with the route’s description. The information is presented in English, plus in several other languages;
- panoramic view from the upper deck allows you to enjoy the sights in any weather;
- in our bar you can buy a variety of drinks and snacks;
- we provide you with a map with the marked places of interest on our route and free Wi-Fi.
Start your adventure today
Just a few easy steps and the ticket is yours. Click the button below to open the drop-down menu. Select the most convenient departure date and time. Pay for your reservation with a credit card. After that, you don't even need to print out the ticket, just show it on the pier from your mobile phone’s screen. Enjoy the views of Prague in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
- Before the cruise you must present your voucher for validation in an office, pier no. 5. Both electronic and printed vouchers are accepted.
- Recommended arrival time: 15 min. before departure. Boarding ends: 5 min. before departure time.
- Animals are not permitted aboard.
- Due to the closure of the lock chambers, we cannot guarantee that the cruise will include the full route. However, the length of the cruise will always remain the same.
You will see:
- Čech Bridge
- Straka Academy
- Lesser Quarter
- Charles Bridge
- Kampa Island
- National theatre
- Dancing House
- Staropramen Brewery
- The Emmaus Monastery
- Kampa Island
- Prague Castle
- Podolí Waterworks
- Petřín Lookout Tower
Views of Prague sights from the water for