About this tour
Thinking about a pleasant way to relax in the middle of a busy day in the capital? Head to Prosecco cruise in Prague and give yourself a chance to catch your breath with style.
Enjoy picturesque views in the calming atmosphere
The deck of our boat is a great place to see the majestic Prague attractions around. On the route of your Prosecco cruise in Prague you can view the impressive Prague Castle and its surroundings. Rudolfinum and many other significant places are also in full view. Of course, you’ll pass under the Charles Bridge, tick the box in your «must do» list. Let the beautiful sights drift by the windows while the bubbles jump in your glass. Both the couple and the independent traveler will appreciate what Prosecco river cruise offers:
- Glass of sparkling wine or natural juice for non-drinkers
- Small portion of cheese snack
- Free travel guide with the marked points of interest
- A bar if you want something extra
- And, of course, a magnificent panoramic view.
Wine boat cruise Prague takes place in any weather
Our modern boat provides your comfort both on a hot and windy day. Also, we do not forget about the modern life’s needs. In addition to the climate control we took care of the free Wi-Fi access for every passenger. Share your wonderful photos from the cruise in Prague - your friends will be sorry they’re not keeping you company.
Elegant leisure a must-have item in your schedule
A couple of clicks are enough to book a table for two or a single seat. Our boat makes a trip comfortable even for a large family. The button «Select Date» lets you choose the appropriate date and time of the trip. The boat departs several times a day, choose whether the evening or day time suits you best. After you decide, click the button to pay by a credit card. That’s all; the ticket is in your mailbox. At the pier simply show it from the phone screen. Take the chance for the calm rest you deserve!
- Before the cruise you must present your voucher for validation in an office, pier no. 5. Both electronic and printed vouchers are accepted.
- Recommended arrival time: 15 min. before departure. Boarding ends: 5 min. before departure time.
You will see:
- Čech Bridge
- Charles Bridge
- Lesser Quarter
- Straka Academy
- Old Town Bridge Tower
- Prague Castle
- Štvanice Island
- Convent of St Agnes of Bohemia
- Belgian pavilion
Romantic cruise with a glass of wine for