Excursion to the "Venice of Prague" by boat (Devil`s Channel)
About this tour
Soak up the spirit of the old Czech legends with PrahaTrip. An hour-long journey along the channel will give you a plenty of unforgettable impressions.
What lies behind the folklore
Cruises to Devil's Channel let you adjoin Prague's secrets dating back to the Middle Ages. The name of the tributary, Certovka, arouses curiosity by itself. What do you trust, historical facts or popular beliefs? Try to solve this mystery with us. Here magic and history merge together, let your imagination run free!
Scenic boat ride
Going on one of the Venice of Prague boat trips you won’t just enjoy a comfortable river journey. You’ll also see many significant places:
- The boat passes under the Charles bridge, and you can also view the Lovers bridge in detail. Enjoy the integral components of the capital’s panorama.
- You will discover the secret of the constantly burning lamp on Anna's house.
- Enjoy the views of the Kampa Island Park and Czech nature.
- The sound of the mill’s wheel accompanying your Devil's channel tour in Prague… Can you imagine - people hear it here for more than 7 hundred years!
Modern and eco-friendly boats
Vltava and its numerous tributaries can provide you with a truly «Venetian» experience. Each Venice Prague boat that runs along this route is designed to make the minimum impact on the environment. Both Mistr Jan Hus and Electronemo don’t pollute Vltava waters and don’t disturb the local residents with the noise. At the same time, your comfort remains the main priority of Devil’s channel cruise. Whatever the weather is, you will be protected from the heat or wind.
Dare to conquer the Devil's Channel
The ticket will be yours after a couple of clicks on the button below. Choose a convenient departure date and time and pay for your ticket. No need to print it, just show the attachment from the email on your phone’s screen. Start your journey into the world of Prague legends!
- Before the cruise you must present your voucher for validation in an office, pier no. 5. Both electronic and printed vouchers are accepted.
- Recommended arrival time: 15 min. before departure. Boarding ends: 5 min. before departure time.
- The closed and heated elektro-boat will be used for the cruise in winter or in bad weather.
- Animals are not permitted aboard.
- Depending on the state and level of the water, the cruise may be cancelled.