One hour river cruise around Prague
daily at 11.00 a.m, 12.00 p.m., 1.00 p.m., 2.00 p.m., 3.00 p.m., 4.00 p.m., 5.00 p.m., 6.00 p.m., 7.00 p.m., 8.00 p.m., 9.00 p.m.
- Departure: from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier no. 5.
- Type of boat :
Double desk boat with panoramic windows and partially closed upper desk
- On board:
- Check the tour route
About this tour
How can you truly feel the Prague atmosphere? A short Vltava boat tour is the right choice. A modern and comfortable boat guarantees the spectacular views. Treat your senses, rest your tired feet. Relax, restore your strength and have a great time.
Pull off from the shore
An amusing Prague sightseeing cruise is really a look from another angle. Despite their scenic beauty, touristic routes can be quite tiring. Rest up a bit, take aboard and embark on an amazing Prague excursion.
What will please your eyes During this short trip you’ll see many significant sights:
- the renowned bridges: sure, you’ll recognize the majestic Charles Bridge. Also, strike up an acquaintance with Manesov and Chekhov Bridges;
- Vysehrad Fortress and other architectural gems of the capital like Prague Castle and impressive St. Vitus Cathedral;
- Petrin hill, just as Kampa Island is undoubtedly an integral part of the city’s landscape.
The program of one hour Vltava river cruise in Prague is really eventful. It’s a must for every visitor to sail under the Charles Bridge. Appreciate the greatness of this picturesque city choosing our day trip.
Enjoy the top-comfort tour
Whatever the weather is, our Prague sightseeing trips by Vltava are always convenient. Heat or wind makes no matter on the boat’s upper deck with the panoramic view. On the lower deck there’s a bar where you can order a drink that will freshen or warm you up. Sure, we’ve got free Wi-Fi, you will surely take great photos – share them immediately. Also we make sure that sightseeing in Prague is accessible to people from all over the world. Listen to the interesting facts about our route in English, as well as in many other languages.
Create a pleasant memory - experience our trip. Click on the button below and buy a ticket after choosing a convenient date and time of departure. Show the ticket from the phone’s screen at the pier. You are one step away from a wonderful adventure in the heart of a mysterious city.
- Before the cruise you must present your voucher for validation in an office, pier no. 5. Both electronic and printed vouchers are accepted.
- Recommended arrival time: 15 min. before departure. Boarding ends: 5 min. before departure time.
- Animals are not permitted aboard.
You will see:
- Čech Bridge
- Charles Bridge
- Lesser Quarter
- Straka Academy
- Old Town Bridge Tower
- Štvanice Island
- Prague Castle
- Convent of St Agnes of Bohemia
- Belgian pavilion
Vivid impressions of cruise along the Vltava river for