Lunch on the boat
About this tour
Discover the city of a thousand spires in style – try a lunch boat cruise!
Are you an experienced or an amateur traveler? Either way, Prague lunch cruise will be a pleasant addition to your «things-to-do» list.
Everybody knows that Prague is a romantic city, full of sights and places you just want to enjoy alone or with a company of friends. Sightseeing might be very tiresome if you do this on foot. Well, here’s the trick – why not enjoy breathtaking views and have a delicious meal at the same time?
In some cities of Europe boat trips with lunch have become an indispensable part of a memorable tour and Prague is of no exception. The best sights of the city such as Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Kampa Museum and many others are easy to visit during your cruise.
You can experience:
- A two-hour boat trip along the Vltava river
- Marvelous views of the city and its tourist attractions
- The finest selection of meals and beverages, including free aperitif
- Amiable crew
- Charming music on board
- Free Wi-Fi
What about the boat?
Its convenience depends on the tour you choose. Since the Vltava River is a busy waterway with the limited capacity of the water locks, it’s highly advisable to contact tour organizers for further information.
Some of you might think that only rich people can afford these amenities and luxury. No way! If you still have a question "How do I find a boat at a reasonable price near me?", here’s the news – the average fare for a lunch river cruise in Prague is 34 € for adults and 22 € for children. What is more, you can get a discount while booking the tickets online (just click the «buy online» button and follow simple instructions) or redeeming a promotion code.
As you can see, such entertainment can be called both exciting and affordable. No matter if you travel alone, with a girlfriend, boyfriend or with a child, you will definitely enjoy the whole bunch of new impressions worth sharing with your nearest and dearest.
- Before the cruise you must present your voucher for validation in an office, pier no. 5. Both electronic and printed vouchers are accepted.
- Recommended arrival time: 15 min. before departure. Boarding ends: 5 min. before departure time.
- Animals are not permitted aboard.
- Due to the closure of the lock chambers, we cannot guarantee that the cruise will include the full route. However, the length of the cruise will always remain the same.
- We guarantee a private table for at least four persons.
You will see:
- Čech Bridge
- Charles Bridge
- Kampa Island
- Lesser Quarter
- Podolí Waterworks
- Old Town Bridge Tower
- Staropramen Brewery
- Prague Castle
- The Emmaus Monastery
- Dancing House
An unforgettable trip along the Vltava river with lunch for